Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We were robbed and they stole all my jewelry. By any chance…

Customer Question
We were robbed and...

We were robbed and they stole all my jewelry. By any chance do you keep a record that I can look up to prove my pieces to the Police?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G-mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone on messenger

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Wish has all my orders and I can even show the Police pictures of what I bought from them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: hongkongpom, Other replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom

Hello please go here and log on to see your order histry click me