Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do email a block of email addresses to an outside

Customer Question
How do email a...

How do email a block of email addresses to an outside computer

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop computer through icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Emailing Group but recipient cannot open

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you trying to send an email to a lot of email addresses?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows 7 Pro. Wishing to send blocks of email addresses to another party for distribution.

Thank you for writing back with that information. How did you store or save these email addresses? Did you encode them to MS Excel? MS Word?