Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just downloaded and restarted my computer and can not…

Customer Question
I have just downloaded...

I have just downloaded and restarted my computer and can not access my EMAIL account. What do I have to do to get to my EMAIL account????

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Before today, I have been using EMAIL from my computer in Sudbury, MA.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have had Gateway delete all of my programs on this PC in order to obtain access to this computer. With the new version 10 - I am 84 years old and lost as to how to gain access to my EMAIL.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, anything you can do would be most appreciated by old USN veteran!!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you know the current and valid password ***** your email?

Are you using web browser to check your email or some software? which one?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue with AOL?
Waiting for your reply.