Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a foloder on my email page called Untitled. In it I…

Customer Question
I had a foloder...

I had a foloder on my email page called Untitled. In it I stored all important Emails that I wanted to keep. Now the folder has disappeared and I don't know how to find it and I am frantic.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Optimum.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Foxfire

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone through all other folders on that page - Inbox, trash, bulk Mail, sent, drafts. I can't find it anywhere. I even went into the recycle bin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. except that I need to get it back as fast as possible.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Have you checked the All Mail folder for specific email in that Untitled folder?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I don't have an All Mail folder and I am using a windows laptop.
Jess, are you still there?