Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's gone !!!. It asked me for a password and I have no idea…

Customer Question
It's gone !!!. It...

It's gone !!!. It asked me for a password ***** I have no idea I had a password. It does not give me the "forgot password" option. My email address is***@******.***, I have Outlook 2016, My system is windows XP. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No this is the only one that I am on now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Wow, possible. But not on file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have very limited IT experience so we need to stay basic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you the owner of solarcitytyres.com.au? This is a mail service hosting in Microsoft Cloud. Without using Outlook 2016, are you able to logon at outlook.com using your email address and known password?BTW, did it work well before with the Office 2016 on the same computer?