Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried repeatedly to open my new Motorola smart phone.

Customer Question
I have tried repeatedly...

I have tried repeatedly to open my new Motorola smart phone. I have gone thru the change password ***** 4 times with Google. I have waited up to 96 hours before trying to enter Google with the new password. Last time it said it was too early to open. I have talked with Consumer Cellular multiply times and they now say it is a fault with Google not their service or the phone they sold me. Help please.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Motorola phone?

Never. It is new and I have never been able to sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The person from consumer cellular did that but it made no difference.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you able to access your Google account using Gmail web portal or any mail program on other dvices or computers?
I am able to hook up on my Amazon Fire and my HP desktop.

If you are referring to accessing Gmail via web from the HP computer, please log off from Gmail and log on back again. I just want to know the password ***** have is up to date. Thanks.

I wasn't logged into GMail on my CPU. I am now.

> I wasn't logged into GMail on my CPU. I am now.

Can you please advise what CPU means here? Central Processing Unit, or a computer?