Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

To tell the truth I do no know. Gmail. Phone, tablet and…

Customer Question
To tell the...

To tell the truth I do no know

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They tell me I am not Leyla harney

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am the person they say I am not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your gmail account if yes may I know if you have tried resetting the password ***** your gmail account?