Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We have a google home device and have signed in and

Customer Question
We have a google...

We have a google home device and have signed in and downloaded Gogle play music but cannot get the device to play out selection

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

We logged into it first on her phone but no results

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't want to reset password ***** too many now, put it in on laptop and it is open but google play device says we have to download the app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know why it won't play the music we request

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/11/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> have signed in and downloaded Gogle play music but cannot get the device to play out selectionI would like to first double check if the music purchase was successful. Can you please visit Google Play and check your billing history to confirm the purchase? Thanks.
I just clef the google play and is playing but not the right songs. Will ck again tomorrow
Okay. Take your time. Waiting for your update. Good luck.
Thanks
Any update please? Do you still need our assistance here? Thanks.
I fixed the device, how do I get my 5$ refunded?
Cool. Just go to ww2.justanswer.com/help to speak with JustAnswer Customer Services. I opt out now. Thanks for using JustAnswer.