Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not my email. I cannot get into Skype. I just tried…

Customer Question
It's not my email...

It's not my email. I cannot get into Skype

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I just tried resetting my password ***** Skype, and it would not accept it. I was directed to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

have you tried Skype pass recovery: https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics

What was exact outcome?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.