Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TROUBLE WITH GMAIL. ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY DID NOT RECOGNIZE…

Customer Question
I AM HAVING TROUBLE...

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH GMAIL. ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY DID NOT RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD. FOR MY GMAIL OR MY DROPBOX. SO I KEPT GOING BACK AND FORTH GETTING MORE AND MORE PIN numbers. THAY WOULD MAKE ME MAKE UP A NEW PASSWORD ***** THEN WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE NEW PASSWORD. I NEED THE MAILBOX AND THE DRPBOX.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I HAVE A MAC

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Dropbox?

IMABE A MONTH AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I DONT KNOW

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you access both Gmail and Dropbox using the Safari browser on your Mac?