Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I asked for a new password by phone. I got it and when I…

Customer Question
I asked for a...

I asked for a new password ***** phone. I got it and when I entered it the computer said there was a web protocol violation and I need to contact my web master

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I may be on my phone but I have never used it on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No because I have never used it for hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to access my email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

I don't know you from adam and you want access to my computer. Is there another way. I am not happpy so far and you have my money and mircosoft caused the problem. Not me.
NO
I am going to disable my credit card payment. Can you help me or not

Yes, I will help yo in the question and answer session.