Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its my deceased husbands email which I can provide the death…

Customer Question
Its my deceased husbands...

Its my deceased husbands email which I can provide the death certificate for if necessary. I have tried every possible avenue however, I am unable to change his current password ***** that I may access it. All of our banking important documents on our house, accounts held elsewhere are all located in his email account at *************. This is the account I need access too.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number is ***** phone which has already been shut off. The problem I'm running into with the security questions is he didn't use his correct birthdate to sigh up to begin with. So no I have no access to his phone or he Hotmail recovery email address. Like I said I've tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It is imperative that I have the ability to access my deceased hubands email so I can find the accounts in NY and any other bills I should know about. He is survived by me, his wife, and a soon to be 5 year old son. It is imperative that I can move forward in my case and this is one of the items I need to handle on my list.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link given below:

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/6357590?hl=en

Choose Obtain data from a deceased user's account

And fill out all of the required details.

And click Submit.

Gmail team will get back to you email address of the relative given to them.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

If you have other queries, please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

**************

i will call you in five minutes. Thank you.

Please pickup the phone. I get a voicemail box message?

I have provided you all of the required information.

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago

I did all of this. They said if they decide in my favor they would require a court document
Why exactly would your troubleshooting provide? Access to his account?

Okay, please type your landline or mobile, I will call you today morning. Thank you.