Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just switched from Verizon to Gmail and it is not working…

Customer Question
I just switched from...

I just switched from Verizon to Gmail and it is not working right. I was told that I could use my same email. My original email was:***@******.***. I used the same email as per the instructions. But I am not getting my usual supply of emails.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is ok because my wife has her computers on it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don’t know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

You will be able to use the same Verizon email address for your Google account but not with Gmail; instead you will need to sign up for a new Gmail address and then forward/import your Verizon emails to this account itself. Or were you referring to the email switch from Verizon to AOL instead?

I originally had Verizon email. They told me I could go to aol email hitch I did not like, so I went to google and was told I could use my same email. I get test emails from my wife but no emails from my many friends and contacts.
You did not elaborate on what will be the outcome and trial basis if I pay you $39.00 on top of the five I have already paid.

The steps to remedy this are quite involved and it will not be feasible for me to walk you through the same without doing a remote session. Would you like me to open up your question to our other experts instead?

No, I would like a refund and I will go back to aol. Thank you
I said I would like a refund and I will go back to aol.
R I still there
R u stilll there