Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had to change my address from amnet to g.mail. It is…

Customer Question
I have had to...

I have had to change my address from amnet to g.mail.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is now maviscathles @gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I added some currency which was accepted but of course my email address was refused at some stage as amnet are no longer there and I have changed to gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so !! I was having trouble yesterday when I tried to inform them of the change

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 9 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Whomever you are trying to inform of your email change ? ). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
When I added currency to my Skype programme it all went through correctly but there was a problem with the Microsoft part which was telling me I had no amnet address - (which I knew had had to be changed to gmail) . It seems that I was unsuccessful when I tried to update the Microsoft part to show my new gmail email. I am sorry if this seems to be a ramble but I am one of your elderly folk trying to be independent!!
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Basically do you mean you want to change your registered email at Skype from a non-existing email address (previously valid) to your current Gmail address?
that is correct - it was***@******.*** and is now maviscathles @gmail.com
For some reason I had difficulty dealing with this myself! Thank you !!

Please first check below an official article to learn how to do that in steps. Please let me know if you have any problem with the given instructions.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA96/how-do-i-add-or-change-my-primary-email-address-in-my-skype-profile

Thanks.

Any update please? Thanks.