Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving my gmail. my email address is

Customer Question
I am not receiving my...
I am not receiving my gmail. my email address is***@******.***
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using web mail?

I don't know what that means, I recently set up a gmail account and it worked fine up until a few days ago. now I am not receiving emails.

Are you able to access your email?

just not receiving emails
  1. Sign in to your email
  2. Click the refresh button ( Left of More button) above emails

Has the issue been resolved?

no I cant find the refresh button, when you say sign in to my email, it's always on my desktop, I just click it and my email opens. I do not see a refresh button,

Are you using an email client?

I don't know what that means, I am a 2 on a scale of 1-10 when it comes to technology, I signed up for gmail a few weeks ago and everything was fine, now I am not receiving emails, although I am getting yours, I don't understand, I had a friend try to send me an email this morning and it said delivered on her end, but I never got it. its not in my trash either.

Go to Settings>Click Filters and Blocked addresses tab and check No filter is applied

it is already set there, there are no filters.

Are you receiving other emails?

no although I did send one from my home and I did receive that. are you able to send one from a different computer?

If you are receiving emails from other senders and able to receive email by emailing yourself then the problem is not at your end, ask the sender to recheck the email address and his/her email settings.

I was signing up for Microsoft word and had to give email address. they said they sent a code to my email but I never received it. I tried 4 times.

Did you typed in the correct email?

http://www.gmail.com

Follow the above link and sign in to your email and check the inbox

I see our emails but don't see the Microsoft word ones, maybe it's ok I guess?

Seems like this isn't a problem on your end then. Could be that the servers are down, so try later to see if it works or not.