Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to close my Hotmail account as I'm getting too…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to close my Hotmail account as I'm getting too many spurious emials

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

ASUS 2-1 14 GB mechanical drive

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a MSME & epilepsy so I just want stick with 2 other 2 outlook.com I h have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I gave $5 3 times and checked my balance and it said they were pending! previously but not help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

do you want to remove your hotmail account completely?

I used a debit card I lieu of a credit card, I replaced my credit card as some of these internet sites get a hold of your # and wild with it
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

are you facing any problem with the payment using your debit card?

no just eliminate it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

i have sent you the service offer.