Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My YAHOO email starts with November 7th on my computer. I…

Customer Question
My YAHOO email starts with...
My YAHOO email starts with November 7th on my computer. I have current emails on my Android. I have kept my phone logged in continuously but my laptop was off for a while when I was in the hospital for 2 months. Came home 10-31. I think my husband changed the password ***** he does not remember it. Please help.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Have you done anything to change your password ***** your Yahoo E-mail?

The last one I remember using is ****. My husband my have change it at some point

1. Open link HERE
  2. On the Yahoo page, type in your email or user name
  3. Follow the on-screen steps and questions
  4. Reset your password
  5. Log into your account with your new password

I apologize you weren't able to successfully request the Remote Assistance, our Customer Service Chat team can help:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/chat-customer-support

How many more increases will there be. we have gon from $5 to 53 and now 39. Please clarify.

I believe just 39 unless you want remote support which would be extra, (53 overall total you speak of).

Would you like to continue with Remote Support?

Cancel question and payment

I will submit your question to our customer support team.

Thank you.

Chris