Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My emails start with November 7th. Not sure how to get in…

Customer Question
My emails start with...

My emails start with November 7th. Not sure how to get in newer emails. I was in the hospital I had problem a while back. when In got out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my android.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I started to explain, I was in the hospital for 2 months, Came home and I think my husband change the password ***** he doesnt remember it. I know the last one I used. Will that help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please first clarify which email provider it is? Just telling the domain name part of your email address is fine.

> I was in the hospital I had problem a while back.

That's probably the reason as your usual location has been changed, depending on the security policy of your email provider.