Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'am trying to reconnect to losr AOL.GOLD icon a I am

Customer Question
I'am trying to reconnect...

I'am trying to reconnect to losr AOL.GOLD icon a I am getting upset Thank you Ed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Click on AOL GOLD to open a/c

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restore, my on line was a ok all dat until YOU decided block service because I wouldn,t sinup for Reimage I.ve only had problems swign you chanded a/c in that I pay $20.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am upset and if this is not corrected, I will to contact FFC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean your AOL Gold icon is missing the desktop and you want to recover it?