Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get into my email either to read or write. I do not…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my email either to read or write. I do not know what the problem is because otherwise the computer seems to be fine.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I do no have any other device.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. I don't know any phone number. In fact AOL seems to keep its phone number secret.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think there is anything to say except that my email is not working at all.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/10/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you using the AOL desktop software or do you view your email

using a browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge etc.