Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my log in to my email icon. My mobile phone. I…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my log in to my email icon

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes - my mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think it is a password ***** the icon is missing from my desktop opening page and is not pinned to the task bar as it always has

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All good thanks just this issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

We can get the icon back, that's not a problem.

BUT what was the icon?

Were you using the Windows 10 Mail app? OR Are you on a Mac?