Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am very angry with Spotify. It’s taken me hours to find…

Customer Question
I am very angry...

I am very angry with Spotify. It’s taken me hours to find this link where I can talk to somebody. Your support system is not adequate. I’m unable to login to Spotify I don’t have a Facebook account to login with. I don’t understand why Spotify drop my password ***** the first place and won’t except my email address. I am not able To login to Spotify to do anything to change anything. My desktop Spotify doesn’t work nor does my iPad. All because I can’t login I am a premium member.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

To login to Spotify to do anything to change anything. My desktop Spotify doesn’t work nor does my iPad. All because I can’t login I am a premium member. I’m logged into my iPhone it’s the only device that will play that I can access my Spotify account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don’t know. My name is***** you find my account by my name?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris