Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to restore my old Hotmail. Laptop. I forgot my

Customer Question
I want to restore...

I want to restore my old Hotmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I forgot my password. I have not used this account for a few years.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For a few years. I want to start using my account again, but have been unsuccessful because my verification telephone number is ***** longer in use.

Hi

Are you talking to me on a computer?

Thanks

Kris

I should not required to pay for anything.

We are not a free service and all our work is paid. You current charges you have paid is $47.

am on a computer.

We are not a free service and all our work is paid

Shit. I do not want to pay anything. I want my money back!!!!!
What about my free trial???????

The free trial does not cover you initial question.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris