Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of the sudden I can not login to my bellsouth email - I…

Customer Question
All of the sudden I...
All of the sudden I can not login to my bellsouth email - I tried to reset my password ***** I had two choices, answer secuity questions - and they were questions I have never used or send me a temporary passwors via email - which I couldn't log into without my password?
What can I do?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
I need a quick response, as I have an appointment and need to leave in 10 minutes. Ca you help? give me some feedback or I will have to continue later.
12/9/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I can help you take the steps to get into your email, but it will take longer than ten minutes due to not knowing

your security questions and your back up email is the email you are locked out of.

I will be working all afternoon today. Did you want to pick this up when you get in?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Well I was about to leave for an appointment with AT&T. I dn't think they will fix itsince it may be tied to my cancelling my DSL account and going to xfinity. If we can keep this open for a couple hours, I will get back to you with all the information.
Thank you, Stan(###) ###-####

Absolutely.

I have recovered accounts with att long after the users end service with them. We can do it in chat on a pc

if you prefer as well.

Just let me know when ready or if you need to cxl this request later on.

I may need you Monday, I need to wait for now.
Take your time. Just update when you are ready and it will alert me you are ready with a fresh reply.
Still working with service provider - no help wanted at this time. Please remove charges till if and when I decide to go to you for help.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician