Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. I've tried all the ways to recover it,

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. I've tried all the ways to recover it, but I can't. When I get to the place where you send me a code, the screen says it will go to ***************, but that's not my user name. I asked to send the code to another address. It was sent. I followed the instructions, but it sent me on the same loop as before. I just want a new password. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, I answered the security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

Once you click Secure Remote Connect option, then to connect with me over secure remote session, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=179f4fb7-209f-435c-84d9-275518695bab

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Never mind. Too complicated. Just keep my $5.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

Thank you. ***************

I will call you in five minutes. Thank you.