Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I reset my tracfone and I can not get pass the google email.

Customer Question
I reset my tracfone...

I reset my tracfone and I can not get pass the google email. It is asking for my account I forget what it was. I went on the computer and found my gmail address and delete everything and set up a new account. When I go to my phone it keeps asking for my old gmail address is their any where to by pass this. I

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

This is for my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

A. May I know if you bought this tablet new or second hand?

B. If you bought it new, please tell me if you remember the gmail account you had used to login first time on this?