Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Received subscription confirmation from Estonia for APP

Customer Question
Received subscription confirmation from...

Received subscription confirmation from Estonia for APP Magic Piano by Smule for $30.75 to cancel by Dec 23 if I didn't make this request, can't find the email to cancel

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outloook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that i knowof

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you please answer the following:

Did you subscribe for APP Magic Piano by Smule? No, Right?

I found the email but unable to open the link to cancel the subscription..I did not request this app or whatever it is
Please forward the link for me to cancel myself I should not have to pay to have this cancelled
Is this really the way APPLE handles issues???!!!

Pleas wait a minute. I am composing my answer.

It is a SPAM(fake) email as you have not subscribed for it. I suggest you to ignore this.

In order to confirm it, please do the following on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

To view your subscriptions, tap this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Please check if you see any subscription APP Magic Piano by Smule. If yes, please tap it.
  6. tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.

However, if don't find any such subscription here, it is FAKE email and I suggest you to ignore this.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).