Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to log into my email, keep getting an add asking me…

Customer Question
Unable to log into...

Unable to log into my email, keep getting an add asking me to sign up and get email on all my devices

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure have been a customer since about 1999

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email address are you trying to access?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess