Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in. Just got new phone but for some unknown…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in. Just got new phone but for some unknown reason the area code for my phone was entered incorrectly. Instead of 310 I probably entered 031 so now I can't check my msgs, tx

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The only 2 number probably(###) ###-####and mine(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What is the make/model of the phone

Who is your phone carrier?