Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to access my password so that I can have my old phone…

Customer Question
I need to access...

I need to access my password ***** that I can have my old phone info transferred to new phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Let me check

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

How do I find out if I am logged in? I doubt that I am because I don't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email account are you having trouble with password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess