Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

THATS WHAT i WOULD LIKE TO KNO. OUT. cANT USSE CELL PHONE.

Customer Question
THATS WHAT i WOULD...

THATS WHAT i WOULD LIKE TO KNO. i AM LOCKED OUT. cANT USSE CELL PHONE. HELP

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

KOCKED OUT. help

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cell phone no. is(###) ###-#### Cant open but text or email will talk tome. Also can answer phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help unlock my phone. Have not idea how this happened.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/9/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the phone's brand name, model and version of operating system please?