Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It seems I need to reset my microsoft account pasword why I…

Customer Question
It seems I need...

It seems I need to reset my microsoft account pasword why I co not know but I cannot rememer the old one and Ihave moved house and phone number also changed email address please help

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Clicked on forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Trouble started when trying to open thunderbird yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Why do you need to access your Microsoft account? Do you want to access your emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Why do you need to access your Microsoft account? Do you want to access your emails?