Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password for my account. Can you help me out?

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my account. Can you help me out? The account is wtfo1959.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Have to accounts. One is with the school district***@******.*** and the other is [email protected] Currently logged on to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but it was a very long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No madam

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?