Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I talked to you yesterday but I had to leave to go to a Dr.

Customer Question
I talked to you...

I talked to you yesterday but I had to leave to go to a Dr. Appt and couldn't get back because my bank closed. I am the one with all the emails . YOU WENT to get the other man to help so I could have him remove them. I have to pay a charge and that is fine but I didn't have enough money but i do now. can someone help me please.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

It's gmail and on the slow side. I am. I go in every morning and open my email and try to respond to as many as possible. I check from the senders.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I receive all my mail. What I need is to have someone delete my emails from the begining from the back end. I can't go to the back to delete is there a way to delete that way. If there is I could do if if you could tell me how. My daughter tried but she doesn't know how to do it on this computer either?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I have gmail and I have a accumulation of emails that started accumulating. I asked my daughter if she could help me by showing me how to delete them from the back. I have a Dell computer which I really like. Only problem I can't get to the
old ones to delete them. I have thousands and now my computer is very slow. I thought customer service could help me and now they are saying no??
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> Only problem I can't get to the old ones to delete them.Can you please clarify what are the "ones" and the "them"? Emails?