Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Either my password or email ia/are? not correct ---I am a…

Customer Question
Either my password *****...

Either my password ***** email ia/are? not correct ---I am a new user with a Jitterbug

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Well I have accounts with gmail and charter unless there was a new one in signing up for my new phone and if so I forgot to write down if that was part of Greatcall sign up

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Charter? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser it's***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Both my gmail acc't--***@******.*** and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which email address of you, the Charter one or the Gmail one, is to be recovered?