Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been sent a form by email fill out and return to

Customer Question
I've been sent a...

I've been sent a form by email fill out and return to sender. Know I find that you can't do. That. Shawn O'Donnell

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Spectrum they bought out the time warner here in maine

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my tablets

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Know I find that you can't do. That. Shawn O'Donnell

Please clarify what you are trying to get done in detail when you are ready to continue.

The message you sent is not clear.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.