Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recap my gmail addresses.. i have also. On laptop.

Customer Question
I need to recap...

I need to recap my gmail addresses. My name is***** i have also***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

In fact, i have a problem with my Samsung 7S mobile phone. It locked and shows try again in 60 minutes It may need to be reformated. In order to save and retrieive the data in the mobile, i need to know the gmail addresses used and password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No really. It has started last night after shooting few pictures by my daughter who in architect designer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you forgot your Gmail address at all, want to restore it?
Pls cancel my visa payment of 5 usd. I don't your assistance. Regards
Okay, I opt out now. Please speak with customer service for any billing issue. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer.