Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in to my account on FB it keeps putting someone…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in to my account on FB it keeps putting someone else's email and pass word in it I have no phone or access to the email address I signed up with I took the original email address off the account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It won't except the phone number I updated because my fiancé uses it for his account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't lose this page I have to much work on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the device you are working on?

Is that a Windows computer?