Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble setting up a yahoo email account on my…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble setting up a yahoo email account on my android tablet. It says that username or password ***** ***** but I know it is correct because I just tried it on my Laptop and it worked.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes. I am on it on the Laptop I am using to chat with you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have reset it that is not the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

well I just tried to connect to this Android It has been a long time since we have used the email on this tablet, but it used to work. Now it won't connect. I know it has a LTE connection and I know the username and password ***** correct. I have tried to manually set it up, but I am not sure What type of account it should be (POP3, IMAP, exchange) and I don't know the security type or port

OK no worries at all, so you just need you correct settings yes?

Thanks

Kris

Well that would help, but I am not sure it will work. Seems like it should find all that on its own.

OK great. Before we continue, are you aware of the costs of the services?