Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The message says: FREE VZW MSG: to complete this activation,

Customer Question
The message says: FREE...

The message says: FREE VZW MSG: to complete this activation, restart your device now. My question is simple and embarrassing but how do I "restart" my device? I tried turning it off and then after a while I turned it back on. Not the proper procedure, apparently. Help. Joel

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook and it's in my message folder. when I went to the Verizon store I followed the salesperson's instructions, but I only recovered messages from Monday. I was there on Thursday and I need to view the intervening messages. J

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your restart. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I would need the make/model of the device to tell you how to properly restart it.