Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is it possible to change the initials in my circle. Gmail.

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to change the initials in my circle.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've updated my profile through the settings tab. It changed my name with no problem, but the old initials stayed the same.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Sign out of your account then sign back in

Ok did that

Do you still see the wrong initials?

Are you there??