Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We set up the new account and but still cant use the

Customer Question
We set up the...

We set up the new account and but still cant use the password ***** get into the e-mail account. Help. Please.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No only the computer we use at work to check our everyday emails at sbcglobal.net.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

That is the problem we have reset the password ***** times and it wont let me in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please explain to me how to go from att.net to our email so I dont get it wrong tomorrow.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

when i go into our***@******.*** my password ***** work. help
Look all we want is an honest answer to this problem without a lot of talk between you and me.

The aim of me talking to you is to address your issue for your benefit.

This is a technical issue, and cannot be addressed without talking.

We need to verify if the account even works, please see if you can login to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc

If you can login to the link i sent, then the issue is with the settings that needs to be updated.

If you cannot login to the link i sent, then you will need to reset the password. This could be due to wrong password, password ***** or account locked.