Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost password no longer have phone to receive reset code. I…

Customer Question
Lost password ***** longer...

Lost password ***** longer have phone to receive reset code

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I can login on my new phone,but need to be able to get access on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have the old phone on file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I just need a password ***** for the address***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your hotmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

A phone number ending in 73 is the only back up you have on this account. Your only chance at getting in is if you saved it

in a device somewhere so we can reveal it or get that phone number back.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Using a Toshiba laptop running Windows 10. Don't have access to phone (###) ###-####there must be another way to reset a pass word

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e.

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

Posted only credit card I have with all current info. Still no go

That is ok. Customer service is very familiar with this issue and can help you in just a few minutes to get us connected.

ww2.justanswer.com/phone