Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My acct was compromised a week or two ago and I have been…

Customer Question
My acct was compromised...

My acct was compromised a week or two ago and I have been offline now google is unable to verify my acct yet I had to change my password ***** backup email done and again was not verified

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I cannot log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot even log into my email via my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

12/1

Thank you

And if you now try to sign into your account, what message do you get?