Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I e-mail pictures from my phone (Apple) through my

Customer Question
Good morning -- when...

Good morning -- when I e-mail pictures from my phone (Apple) through my e-mail (Yahoo) for the most part they are either sideways or upside down. Can this be corrected by a certain setting?

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I am not very tech savvy - sorry! The other night I got a message on my phone that an update was available so I pushed update -- some things look different so I assume my phone was updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but would like to get this fixed before e-mailing Christmas shots.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To ensure the photo appears "right-side up" when taken in landscape mode, hold the phone with the Home button on the right, and the volume buttons on the bottom, when taking the photo.

this will ensure they show correctly when you send them

Let me know how you go please

Thank you