Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't receive or send any emails. My email address is

I can't receive or...

I can't receive or send any emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My email address is windows live mail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Yes

12/8/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you still able to access your email using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Hi Jess I am able to send and receive email I had to take my computer to a best buy tech I was screwing it up a lot worse, so I like thank you very much for your assistance so take care and have a nice day
Wain

Hi Wain,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to send and receive emails now.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist