Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. When I try to reset it, an email is…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. When I try to reset it, an email is sent to a second email address, but I have not been able to access it. I am asked what month and what year the account was opened, and I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am not logged in now, but I could log in from my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I think the service told me it was incorrect when I gave my mother's maiden name.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It seems you are talking about your Gmail account. Correct?

> I am asked what month and what year the account was opened

If Gmail, was the created by you? Or someone else you don't know at all?