Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my email twice with my andriod phone. I am…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email twice with my andriod phone. I am not using***@******.*** or [email protected] anymore. I now am using***@******.*** and my cellphone as changed.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My android phone which is ZTEAVID828 PHONE HAS MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ON IT.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

IT IS A CONSUMER CELLULAR PHONE THAT i BOUGHT FROM CONSUMERCELLULAR BUT YOU WIULL HAVE TO CUT YOUR DATA ON TO GET IT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

ERASE BOTH EMAIL ADDRESSES FRO MY GMAIL *****@******.*** AND***@******.*** i DO NOT USE THEM ANYMORE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Okay, your question is to close two Google accounts. Correct?

If yes, do you still have access to them now?

I can get my email account on my cellphone, but the email address is still there on moogle google account on my computer. My cellphone is on chrge right now.
What I mean for "access" is to ask if you still remember the correct email address and correct password, so you can log on at Google to show your ownership, then you will have the rights to delete the content and close the accounts.