Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to set up imail. Gmail. Web browser on my mac book…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up imail.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my mac book pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just walking my way through the directions, and keep going in circles. (Please know that I'm 65 and am lost in the digital weeds all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My main goal is to change the san serif type as my default mail font, and switch to a serif typeface. I can't get it to work on Gmail.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks