Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to set up email on new computer I may have typed in…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up email on new computer I may have typed in the wrong pw

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me a request for remote from your screen.

Please do not charge me for your service I authorized a 5 dollar charge I do not need your help for all the charges you are asking for

If you want, we can continue without the additional remote service charge through this chat but it will be a bit complicated for you to follow. Else, you can request this question to be closed and have refund issued by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>